What your donation buys…
- $10 provides one in-house lab.
- $45 provides one hour of practitioner time.
- $175 provides care for one patient visit.
- $750 provides care for five patient visits.
- $1,000 provides one year of care for one advanced diabetic patient.
QUICK AND EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT OUR FUTURE
For 17 years Partners for Healing has benefited from the generosity of people who remembered this important organization in their financial planning. Such support is extremely important to us and is greatly appreciated. Here are four ways you might consider including a gift in your plans.
- Ask your heirs to give a gift to us in your memory.
- Name our organization as one of the beneficiaries of whatever remains in your IRA or retirement plan.
- Arrange for the remainder in a savings or stock account to go to our organization.
- Make our organization a beneficiary of a life insurance policy you already own.
Through the generosity of businesses, churches, civic groups, specialists, and individuals you are helping to provide those around you and our community with a wonderful gift – the gift of health. With your gift we are able to provide a medical home and continuity of care which improves health. This allows those we serve to care not only for themselves and their families, but to remain a viable and active part within our community.With the growing needs of our patients, our services are expanding. We are now offering in house labs to our patients at no cost.
Please consider volunteering some of your time, talent and financial support as you review this program.
Mr. Kenneth Pace: Self-Employed Carpenter & Partners Patient “I was greeted with friendly, caring people: understanding that everyone cannot afford insurance even though they work hard every day. The high quality health care I receive is the best because of the staff at this clinic…(They) treat all the patients with a loving, caring commitment to our health. This clinic is very important to the community. Donations to this clinic have helped hundreds of people over the years since Partners was formed by the caring compassionate doctors and nurses whose mission is to help hardworking people in need. I can personally attest to that. Caring through sharing: that is what they do.”