- MEDICAL SERVICES
- Primary Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disease Management
- Specialist Care Referral
- WELLNESS PROGRAM
BECOME A PATIENT
Partners for healing is not a walk-in clinic. All patients must have an appointment to receive care.
Partners for Healing provides care to those who have someone working at least 20 hours a week in the home. The patient(s) can Live or Work in Coffee, Franklin or Moore Counties or be a full-time student (12 hours of course-work) and must be uninsured.
HOW TO GET CARE
Please download and print the following application prior to scheduling your first appointment. Simply fill it out and bring it in with the required documentation to the clinic. We will look them over and schedule your first appointment upon approval.
Documents Needed to Apply:
- TWO MOST RECENT PAYSTUBS & ALL INCOME DOCUMENTATION FOR HOUSEHOLD
- PROOF OF PHYSICAL ADDRESS THAT MATCHES ID (ie. Phone, Electric, Water Bill)
- PHOTO IDENTIFICATION
- YOUR MOST RECENT INCOME TAX FORMS (1040, 1040A, & Schedules) (Optional)
General Guidelines used in considering application:
- Live or Work in Coffee, Franklin or Moore Counties in TN
- Someone in the household works 20 hours per week (or more, documentation required)
- Entire Household Income @ 250% of Federal Poverty Guideline or below
250% of the Federal Poverty Level Guidelines: (Downloadable PDF)
Partners for Healing does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age disability, genetic information, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other legally protected status, in providing services.