- MEDICAL SERVICES
- Primary Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disease Management
- Specialist Care Referral
- WELLNESS PROGRAM
BECOME A PATIENT
Partners for healing is not a walk-in clinic. All patients must have an appointment to receive care.
Partners for Healing provides care to those that are uninsured who are working, disabled or those transitioning into work. The patient(s) can Live or Work in Coffee, Franklin or Moore Counties or be a full-time student (12 hours of course-work) and must be uninsured. Patients who are on disability or in transition of work must be residents of Coffee, Franklin or Moore County.
HOW TO GET CARE
Please download and print the following application prior to scheduling your first appointment. Simply fill it out and bring it in with the required documentation to the clinic. We will look them over and schedule your first appointment upon approval.
Documents Needed to Apply:
- COMPLETED APPLICATION
- TWO MOST RECENT PAY STUBS, W2, or 1040, & ALL INCOME DOCUMENTATION NEEDED FOR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD
- METERED MAIL SUCH AS PHONE OR UTILITY BILL
- PHOTO IDENTIFICATION
General Guidelines used in considering application:
- Live or Work in Coffee, Franklin or Moore Counties in TN
- Someone in the household works 20 hours per week, or be a dependent of someone who does (or more, documentation required)
- Entire Household Income @ 250% of Federal Poverty Guideline or below
250% of the Federal Poverty Level Guidelines: (Downloadable PDF)
Partners for Healing does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age disability, genetic information, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other legally protected status, in providing services.
If you do NOT work, the following are exceptions that will allow you to become an established patient
- You must provide the required documentation within 10 days. Proof of full-time student (12 or more credit hours). This includes school schedule or award letter.
- Receiving Disability income and insurance benefits have not started. Must provide award letter with income stated on the letter.
In transition of work. Patient must understand they have to gain employment within 6 months eligibility requirements of the clinic.